10 Best Room Heaters in India – What to Look for and How To Choose
Choosing a best room heater is no easy task. With so many options available in the market, it’s difficult to know which one will best suit your requirements and budget. To make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of 10 Best Room Heaters that are currently available in India. We have also added information on what to look for when buying a best room heater and frequently asked questions about them. Read on!
Compare Best Room Heaters Brands in India with Pricing List
1. Havells OFR – 11Fin Room Heater Review
The Havell OFRs 11 is a great room heater, perfect for the winter months. This appliance comes with 3 settings: 1000/1500w and 2500W of power so you can choose just how much heat to give off in your home depending on what time of year it is or how cold it’s outside! With 400 watts dedicated solely to heating as well as an overheat protection feature, this has got all bases covered! The temperature control includes thermostatic features that allow users to set their desired warmth level from cool-to-warm without any hassle at all. Overall I would recommend giving this space heater a try – afterall who doesn’t want warm toes during these chilly days?
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Over heat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control, quick heating with PTC fan and castor wheels for easy mobility
- 3 power settings 1000/1500/2500 watts and an additional 400 watts ( Heater + Fan)
2. Morphy Richards Aristo PTC Room Heater Review
The Morphy Richards Aristo PTC Room Heater is a space-saving device that you can move around the house, perfect for rooms with low ceilings or tight spaces. With 2000 watts of power and an adjustable temperature control knob, it’s easy to personalize your comfort level throughout the day. This heater also features overhead protection so you don’t have to worry about putting yourself in danger when making adjustments – just make sure not to put anything on top!
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts PTC Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters
- Plug :3 pin power socket plug ,Overhead protection with power selector: Yes , Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and power selctor knob to set power as required
- Peace of Mind: Featuring an indicator light for ease of operation
- Convenient & Elegant: Aristo comes with an easy carry handle for your convenience
3. Morphy Richards OFR 13-Fin Room Heater Review
Warm-up your space with this oil-filled radiator designed to keep you at a comfortable temperature. The 13-fin design is perfect for small spaces while the adjustable thermostat keeps you in control of the room’s temperature. Plus, this heater doesn’t produce noise like other heaters which will give you the peace of mind that comes from adding full room comfort without disturbing anyone else in your home or office.
- Full Room Warmth: 2500 Watts 13 Fin Oil Filled Radiator for Noiseless Full Room Comfort During Winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat to maintain desired room temperature
- Peace of Mind: Featuring safety tilt & an auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating, Ergonomically designed switch for easy operation
- Efficient: OFR 13F comes with a 400 Watt PTC fan heater for better heating efficiency
4. Usha 3809 F 2000-Watt Oil Filled Radiator Review
This Usha Oil Filed Radiator is a good choice if you’re looking for something that won’t face overheating and automatically shuts off in case of abnormality. Additionally, it has powder-coated fins which protect against rust, an adjustable thermostat for customizing heat to your preferences, 3 heating positions with 2000W (6kW), 1200W (4kW) and 800 W power respectively meaning you can switch between low/medium/high settings depending on what suits your needs best.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on product
- Recess handle and castor wheels for portability
- 3 heating positions: 2000W,1200W,800 W
5. Havells 2000-Watt Room Heater Review
This room heater will keep you warm and cozy when it’s chilly out. The Havells 2000-Watt Room Heater features adjustable vents for the best air delivery, 2 heat settings at 1400 W and 2000 W respectively, an automatic switch off if the desired temperature is exceeded, and a 1 year warranty.
- Meant for Spot Heating ; Safety: Double safety over-heat protection ; Power input: 230 V ; Frequency: 50 Hz ; Cord length: 1 m - 8 m ; Cord storage: Internal-cord-storage ; Thermostatic control: Yes
- Room Size- Upto 150 sqft
- Cool touch body
- With cool fan function
6. Bajaj Majesty RX11 2000-Watt Room Heater Review
Bajaj Majesty RX11 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room Heater ensures comfort during chilly winters. With fan forced hot air circulation, the heater offers instant warmth. The heater customised to your heating needs features an adjustable thermostat with two heat settings – 1000W & 2000W to attain your desired temperature. As in this heater there is no need for refrigerant or oxygen it gives apt warmth with a remarkably neat & clean operation.
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters. Rated Voltage-230 V
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and two heat settings (1000 W/ 2000 W), Cord Type:- PVC
- Peace of Mind: Featuring auto thermal shutoff and a thermal fuse to prevent overheating
- Convenient & Elegant: RX10 comes with a two way installation, horizontal and vertical
7. Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater Review
Orpat brings to you this fan heater which is white in colour. It has a wattage capacity of 2000 watts and is suitable for a small or medium room with an approximate size of 250 square feet. The room heater features two heat settings with 1000 watts and 2000 watts for the right amount of heat intensity that you need for your room. Do not plug in the standard 5 A or 6 A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15 A converter but can not be used for long time with extension cord.
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft. 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for long life
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
8. Bajaj Blow Hot 2000 Watts Fan Forced Circulation Room Heater
Its compact design makes it portable and user friendly. Two heat setting options enable fixing the operating power of the heating element to 1000 and 2000 watts. The body material of the fan room heater is ABS, which provides high impact resistance and toughness, and its grille material is plastic. The sturdy Bajaj heater’s operation is so noiseless that you will even forget that it exists except for the warm or hot feeling it provides. The height is also adjustable.
- Two heat settings - 1000W/2000W
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility and automatic thermal cutout for safety
9.Havells Cista Room Heater Review
This room heater from Havells comes with a cool touch body. The body comes with a non-heating coating, which helps in preventing your hands from getting burned whenever you touch it.You will not face any heating issue with this room heater presented by Havells. It is built with a cooling fan function that will keep the appliance cool. Further this room heater comes with a thermostat control knob installed in it. The knob can help you to easily regulate the temperature. You can adjust the heating as per your convenience.
- Cool touch body with One year warranty
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Includes: room Heater
- Heat setting: Two heat Settings: 1000 W & 2000 W ; Peak Air Velocity: 3.0 m/s ; Power input: (220 - 240)V ; Power consumption: 1000 W , 2000 W ; Frequency (hertz): AC 50 Hz
10.Morphy Richards Orbit 2000 Watts PTC Room Heater
With a power rating of 2000 watts, the Morphy Richards Orbit PTC Room Heater is a smart and instant solution to warm up your room/office in minutes. Easy to use, the room heater features variable setting knobs to set the power and control temperature. You can customise the settings manually as per your needs.The generous size of the heater makes it very convenient to shift from one room to another. The lightweight and robust body adds more to its portability.
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts PTC Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters ; Overheat Protection ; Power Indicator: Yes ; Noiseless Operation: Yes ; Touch Sensor: No
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and power selctor knob to set power as required
- Peace of Mind: Featuring an indicator light for ease of operation
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
Room Heater Buying Guide: 10 Important Points To Consider Before Buying One
1: Size of room – First, you want to think about the size of your room. You do not want a space heater that is too big for your small bedroom or bathroom. Look at the dimensions and decide what will be appropriate for you. Some people may prefer something smaller in their living rooms because they are larger spaces with higher ceilings where they need less heat output.
Some people may prefer something larger in their bedroom or bathroom because they are smaller, lower-ceilinged spaces and require more heat output. If you have a large living room with high ceilings then it is better to go for a space heater that can produce higher levels of heat than if you had a small bedroom with low ceilings.
2:Number of People – The number of people in the room also has an effect on how warm you want it to be. If there are many people, then a space heater with higher output may be more suitable than if there is only one person or two people. When deciding what size and amount of heat output will best suit your needs, consider whether there will be just one person or two people in the room, while also considering how many people will be present.
For example, if there are just two people in the room then it will be a lot warmer than when there are six people.
3: Heat Output – The best space heater will produce varying levels of heat output. Many space heaters are suitable for a specific room size or have an adjustable thermostat that can show the desired temperature on it, which is helpful when you want to maintain your set temp while also adjusting the volume of air being heated up by the unit.
In general, the more heat output a space heater has, the larger it is and uses up more power.
4: Safety – Safety is always an important factor to consider. You want the space heater that will be safe in your room without posing a fire hazard or any other type of danger, so you should read reviews and find out what others say about how reliable it is for safety purposes.
To avoid electric shocks, make sure there are no exposed wires that may come in contact with any water.
5: Overheat protection – If the unit heats up too much, then there should be an automatic protection system that will shut it off. This is a good feature to have if you are worried about forgetting to turn it off before leaving your room and coming back later to find out the space heater has been left on for hours without anyone in charge of watching over it or worrying about it.
6: Thermostatic heat control – This is a feature that will control the heating power of your space heater by automatically adjusting to increase or decrease its temperature.
7: Portability – This may not be a feature that is necessary for everyone, but if you are going to be moving the unit around from one room to another or want it by your bedside as well, then this will come in handy. This also means the unit can’t take up too much space and should have an easy handle design.
8: Warranty – A good warranty is also a key factor to consider because you want a space heater that not only has high-quality features but will be able to last and have some sort of protection if it stops working. You don’t want to go through the hassle of an expensive repair or replacement, so make sure there’s a clear warranty in place.
9: Reviews – Reviews are a great way to find out what others have experienced with the product, and if it’s worth investing in. You can use these reviews to get a sense of how durable, functional or just plain useful this space heater is for your needs.
10: Price- Lastly, price is a factor in choosing the best space heater for you. There are options for a lot of different prices and you may want to spend more on your space heater if it has features that will make it easier or more enjoyable to use.
Best Room Heaters in India – Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best room heater brands in India?
The best room heater brands in India are Havells, Morphy Richards & Usha. Room heaters from these three popular brands offer different features. They also come with a buyers’ protection warranty so you can buy them without fear of problems in the future.
What is the best room heater?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. The best room heater for your needs will depend on a few factors like how much space you have, what features are important to you and where in the world you live. We recommend visiting our site or talking with an expert at your local Heater Store before making a purchase.
What are the different types of room heaters available in India?
There are a number of different types of room heaters available in India. You can find oil-filled radiators, convection heaters or radiant heating systems.
What is the difference between an electric room heater and a convection room heater?
Electric room heaters work by heating a metal coil with electricity and then releasing the hot air into your room. These models tend to have lower wattage ratings because they are keeping the coils cool without a fan. Convection room heaters, on the other hand, use natural convection currents to disperse heated air throughout your space through a fan.
Can I place any room heater near an open window?
It depends on the size of the heater. If it’s a small, personal space heater (such as an oil-filled radiator), you can position it up against an open window without any problems. However, if your room heater is bigger than 500 watts and produces more heat than 150 cubic feet per minute then we recommend that you place it at least six inches away from an open window to avoid placing a child or pet in danger.
Can I place any room heater near my bed?
It’s not advisable that you put your feet beneath anything more than 150 watts of heat because it will create too much risk for frostbite and other issues with the sensitive skin on your feet. However, you can place a small room heater near the foot of your bed as long as it doesn’t exceed 150 watts and produce more than 150 cubic feet per minute.
Can I place a room heater against the wall?
No, you should never place a room heater against the wall. Doing so will make it difficult to check for any type of potential fire hazards and could easily lead to an electrical malfunction. You’ll want to keep at least three feet away from the nearest combustible object like furniture or bedding and be sure that there’s nothing in front of the heater that could block the air flow.
Can I put the room heater on the carpet?
No, you should never place a room heater on the carpet because it will trap moisture and potentially make your home humid. You’ll want to find a hard surface like tile or wood flooring for where the unit plugs into an outlet to avoid any potential risks of shock from contact with water.
Can I leave a space heater on all night?
No, you should always turn off the heater when it’s not needed. It might be tempting to have it on all night so that you can heat up your room before bed but doing so will cause an unnecessary increase in energy usage and potentially lead to overheating or even a fire hazard.
Can I use an extension cord for my electric space heater?
No, you shouldn’t plug your electric room heater into an extension cord because it will create a significant risk of fire and electrical malfunctions. If the power goes out then you’re going to need to find another way to turn on or unplug your room heater until the electricity comes back on.
How do I clean my room heater?
It depends on the type of room heater you have. If it’s a convection model, then you should wipe down any dust from the outside and use dampened paper towels to wipe off excess dirt inside. For an oil-filled radiator, you want to vacuum at least once per year or whenever it starts looking dirty because this will help keep the dust from building up and damaging your heater.
In conclusion, you should always be ready for the cold. It might not seem like a big deal now but it can become one if your heater is broken and you have no idea how to fix or buy another one (if there even is time). A room heater will save the day! Choosing which one depends on what type of space heating system you want, what size area is in need of warming up, and where it’s located. We hope this article has been helpful and informative! Let us know your thoughts below!