Best Fully Automatic Washing Machines in India
You’re in the market for a new washing machine and you are not sure which one to buy. You want something that is going to last, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking down on you anytime soon. That’s why we are here!
In this article we will provide a list of Five Top Rated Fully Automatic Washing Machines that are available for purchase in India. This way, when you go out shopping, all your options will be laid out before your eyes and you can make an informed decision without having to do hours of research beforehand or get bombarded by sales people who just want your money. Happy shopping!
(Our Top 3 Picks)
1. LG 5 Star Fully Automatic Washing Machine Review
- This fully-automatic front load washing machine from LG is perfect for a family of 4.
- It has an RPM speed of 1000 that ensures superior cleaning of garments without damaging the fabric.
- With its 10 wash programs, it allows you to choose various modes according to the fabric.
- Special features: inverter direct drive motor, fast & Clean wash with 6 Motions, child lock, time delay, Baby Care, Jog dial for programs selection, smart diagnosis
- Energy Rating 5 Star: best in class efficiency
- Warranty: It comes with 2 years on product and 10 years on motor warranty.
- Included Components : 1 unit of machine, 1 unit of drain hose, 1 unit OT hose, 1 unit of QRG, 1 unit of user manual
2. IFB 5 Star Fully Automatic Washing Machine Review
- Fully-automatic front load washing machine from IFB.
- Capacity 6 kg: Suitable for 4-5 members family.
- Wash Programs: 15 Wash Programs
- Special Features: anti-allergen,3D wash system, child lock, cradle,wash, ball valve technology, tub clean, laundry add option
- Warranty: 4 years on product, 4 years on motor
- Included in the box: Washing Machine, Inlet Pipe, Drain Hose, User Manual
3. Samsung 6.5KG Fully Automatic Washing Machine Review
- Samsung 6.5 kilograms model is a powerful washing machine & suitable for 4-5 members family.
- It comes with special features such as Air Turbo, Easy Iron, Eco Tub Clean, Auto restart, Child Lock and Magic Filter.
- Child lock on Samsung washing machines allows you to lock the buttons so that your selected cycle can’t be changed.
- Further, it comes with Warranty of 2 years on product, 2 years additional on the motor.
- Included components: Washing Machine, Hose Drain, Hose Inlet, Warranty Card, User Manual, Shutter (Rat Mesh), Clip Ring, Screw Fitting
4. LG 7KG Fully Automatic Washing Machine Review
- Fully-automatic front load washing machine
- Capacity 7.0 kg: Suitable for bachelors & couples
- Energy Rating 5 Star
- 1200 RPM: higher spin speeds helps in faster drying
- 10 washing programs
- Special features: inverter direct drive motor, fast & Clean wash with 6 Motions, child lock, time delay, Jog dial for programs selection, smart diagnosis,Baby Care
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 10 years on motor (T&C)
- Included Components: 1 unit of machine, 1 unit of the drain hose, 1 unit OT hose, 1 unit of QRG, 1 unit of the user manual
5. Bosch 7Kg Fully Automatic Washing Machine Review
- Bosch 7kg Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine
- 1200 Spin RPM: higher spin speeds helps in faster drying
- Wash programs: 15 wash programs
- Special features: 5-star rating, touch panel, Eco silence drive, Active water, anti-bacteria programme, Anti-vibration,Anti-wrinkle feature, Led display, touch control buttons and AllergyPlus
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years on product, 10 years on motor
- Also included in the box: 1N Washing Machine, 1N Inlet Hose, 1N User Manual
Key Features to Keep in Mind Before Buying Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
We’re going to highlight some important factors that you should consider before making any purchase decisions so check them out and see which one suits your lifestyle each time.
1: Type of the washing machine – Fully automatic washing machines are categorized into two types: Front loaders and top loaders
Front-loaders are very popular, but they can be more expensive in the long run as well. Top loaders offer a slightly cheaper price tag when compared to their front-loading counterparts and don’t require an extra spin cycle that is needed by most fully automatic washing machines. Therefore, this type of machine might be the best choice for you if your budget is tight.
2: Drum Size – The drum size is the capacity of your washing machine. The bigger it is, the more clothes you can wash at a time. If you have a large family or like to wash your clothes in bulk, then you should look for an option with a bigger capacity. On the other hand, if you don’t mind doing small loads of laundry and want to save money on energy bills, then it is worth investing in machines that have smaller drums as they use less water and electricity.
3: Different wash programs – Fully automatic washing machines come with a variety of wash programs. These include settings for different types of fabrics like cotton, wool, synthetics and delicate.
You should pick your machine according to the fabric you are using most often as this will help it last longer and save money on energy bills in the long run.
Not sure what kind of clothes you are washing? We’ve got your back.
We’ve compiled a list of the most common fabrics along with their corresponding wash program:
- Cotton – Cotton cycle
- Wool – Wool cycle
- Synthetics (polyester) – Synthetic cycle
- Delicate (laundry, wool and silk) – Delicates setting.
4: Detergent dispenser – If you are looking for a machine that has this feature, make sure it is compatible with the type of detergent you use. Preferably one without any additives as they can affect your clothes and leave residues on them over time.
5: Wash drum material – The wash drum material is important to consider as it will affect the lifespan of your machine. The majority of machines come with stainless steel drums, but there are some that offer copper and aluminium variants too.
Copper might be more aesthetically pleasing in terms of color, but they don’t last very long if you compare them with stainless steel. Aluminium is the most durable option and will last for many years, but it might need a little more maintenance work on your end to keep running smoothly as time goes by.
6: Hard Water Treatment – If you live in an area where the water is hard, then it’s worth investing in a fully automatic washing machine that has a built-in treatment for this.
The build-up from hard water can cause your clothes to shrink and will eventually damage your machine over time too so make sure you keep this factor under consideration when making a purchase.
7: Energy Rating – The energy rating is another important factor to consider as it will affect the running cost of your machine. You need to ensure the one you choose has a high energy efficiency ratio or EER for short.
8: Finished Cycle Notification – Some washing machines will let you know when your laundry has finished and it’s time to dry them. This can be a really handy feature if you are busy or simply want to keep an eye on how long the machine takes.
9: Noise level – It is worth noting that some machines are noisier than others. You need to decide whether you can live with a louder machine or not before making your purchase decision. If noise is an issue for you, then it might be best to invest in one of the more expensive models as they do tend to run quieter on average.
10: Child Lock – Many machines will come with a child lock setting that is activated by pressing the start button.
This means you can leave your children unsupervised and they won’t be able to tamper with any of the settings without realising it. It’s worth noting, however, that this feature might not work on all brands as some manufacturers will not include it.
11: Drum Light – The drum light is a handy feature to have if you find yourself washing clothes at night or in low-light conditions. It illuminates the inside of the machine so that you can see what you are doing and which button washers need pressing without having to open up the door and have a look.
12: Water temperature control – The water temperature will affect the energy efficiency of your machine and how much laundry detergent you need to use. The hotter the water, the more energy it will require and this means that your running costs will increase as well so just something to bear in mind when considering factors such as these.
13: Start/Pause buttons – Some machines have a start button whereas others have pause plus start buttons instead. This is worth thinking about before making a purchase decision as it can affect how you operate the machine and also which buttons need to be pressed.
14: Customer Reviews – Customer reviews are an excellent way to get feedback and the opinions of people who have already purchased a machine. You can read through them before making your final decision, but it is always worth bearing in mind that different customers will have different preferences so not all of their thoughts may be relevant for you personally.
15: Price – The price of your machine will be one of the most important factors when it comes to selecting one. You need to decide how much you want to spend and then choose accordingly from there.
Some brands offer a less expensive range whereas others are more high-end so just something worth considering before making a purchase decision.
16: Warranty Period – Warranty periods vary from a few months up to 12 months depending on the brand of machine that you decide to purchase. It is worth considering this before making your final decision as it will affect any future repairs or replacements if something goes wrong and also how much maintenance work the company will provide for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Automatic Washing Machines
How do I choose a fully automatic washing machine?
Oftentimes, a buyer will be considering the size of their laundry room and family needs when making this decision. A large family may need a machine that can hold more laundry while smaller families will prefer one with less capacity.
What are the benefits of automatic washing machine?
There are many reasons why people choose to purchase an Automatic Washing Machine, but some common ones include: convenience, not having to wait for clothes to wash and dry (especially helpful in smaller homes or apartments), and saving money.
What are the most common misconceptions about Automatic Washing Machines?
Some people believe that automatic washing machines use more water than manual washers. However, this is not true as they generally only use a few gallons of water during their wash cycle and because they have an increased spin speed for better drying performance due to less water.
Another myth is that they are more expensive than manual machines. Automatic washers can be less costly depending on the model you choose, so this is not always true either.
Can I use a fabric softener with an automatic washing machine?
It is not recommended to add fabric softeners, dryer sheets, bleach tablets, bubble-bath soap, chlorine cleaners or any other substances that may be harmful to the clothes during a wash cycle.
Do I need to use detergent with my fully automatic washing machine?
No, detergent is not necessary for a wash cycle. The machine automatically dispenses the optimal amount of soap and water to clean your clothes.
How often do I need to change the water in my Fully Automatic Washing Machine?
A lot depends on how much laundry is being washed and what detergent is used as well as other factors like whether the wash cycle is “normal” or “heavy duty.” It is recommended to change the water every two weeks and clean out all of the filters.
What size washer do I need for a family of four?
For a small family, it is recommended to have at least 6 kgs of washing machine capacity.
Congratulations! You’ve come to the end of this blog post on the best fully automatic washing machines in India. We hope you learned a lot about what to look for and how to choose, as well as some frequently asked questions that we have answered. Thank you so much again for reading – it has been our pleasure helping out!