Top 5 Best Air Fryers in India- Comprehensive Buying Guide (September 2021)
Air fryers are a new trend in Indian kitchens. A lot of people are turning to them for cooking because they can cook food quickly and with less oil than traditional frying methods, not only that but air fryer recipes don’t require many ingredients either! With so many benefits, it’s no wonder Air fryers have become such a hit amongst those living in India.
But which one should you buy? With so many brands of Air Fryers available in India today, it can be difficult to decide which one is best suited for your needs. And with each company claiming their product will give you healthier meals and a more amazing experience than the rest, how do you know who’s telling the truth?
Well fear not! We have done all that hard work for you by comparing 5 best air fryers currently available on Amazon India based on their features and price range. We have also included a buying guide with frequently asked questions about air fryers at the bottom of this article so you can make an informed decision before purchasing one for yourself!
Compare Best Air Fryers In India:
1.Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer:
Philips is a company that specializes in innovative products to make the lives of its customers easier. One such product is Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer, which can grill, bake, and roast food with ease!
With Rapid Air technology and up to 200°C temperature control, this sleek appliance makes it easier than ever to indulge in crunchy, crispy fries. With 1.8 meters cord length and warranty coverage extending up two years (which means no more trips into the kitchen!), what are you waiting for?
Pros of Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer:
- Gives a really good flavour as compared to other air fryers.
- Easy to use
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Absolutely no oil is required for most items.
- 2 Years Warranty
Cons of Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer:
- Costly as compared to competitors.
- No LED / digital indicators.
2.Havells Prolife Digi 1230-Watt Air Fryer:
The Havells Prolife is the air fryer that will get you to say goodbye to oily dishes and hello to delicious meals! With an intuitive touch panel, 360 degrees Aero Crisp Technology, digital display panel, 6.5-litre pan capacity this frying genius makes cooking a breeze. Plus it comes with an integrated timer and auto-off function to simplify things even more for you too!
Pros of Havells Prolife Digi 1230-Watt Air Fryer:
- Easy to use & Compact design
- 360 degrees Aero Crisp Technology
- Automatic Switch-off Function
- 2 Years Warranty
Cons of Havells Prolife Digi 1230-Watt Air Fryer:
- Available only in Black colour
- Limited Recipes in the Recipe book
3.Inalsa Compact Touch Digital Air Fryer
This Inalsa Compact Touch Digital Air Fryer gives you the ability to prepare anything with 8-built in presets. It has a 2.4-litre capacity which means that anyone can cook their entire family’s dinner at the same time! The rapid air technology means you can revitalize the crispiness and freshness of your food. It even has a large touchscreen display with various settings. This means that you don’t have to worry about complicated buttons, all you need is a simple press on the button which will light up green once it is done cooking!
Pros of Inalsa Compact Touch Digital Air Fryer:
- Safe and easy to operate.
- Digital Display & Touch Control
- 360 degrees Air Crisp Technology
- 2.4 Litre capacity
- 2 Years Warranty
Cons of Inalsa Compact Touch Digital Air Fryer:
- Basket edges are not sharp.
- The handle could also have been made easier to operate.
4. Kenstar Aster Digi 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer
Pros of Kenstar Aster Digi 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer:
- Digital control and 7 Pre-Sets
- Free Recipe Booklet with 100 Recipes
- Non-stick Coating Food Basket
- 1 Year Warranty
Cons of Kenstar Aster Digi 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer:
- Does not have a food separator.
- Can only be placed on flat surfaces.
5.Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light-1400W with 4.2L Cooking Pan Capacity
Pros of Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light-1400W:
- 4.2 Litre cooking pan capacity
- Timer selection
- Strong body & Non-slip feet
- Easy to clean
- 2 Years Warranty
Cons of Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light-1400W:
- Comparatively Heavy
- Mechanical timer
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cooking with an Air Fryer
Air fryers have many benefits for the home chef, but they also have disadvantages that should be considered before purchase. In this section, we will take an in-depth look at both the advantages and disadvantages of air frying your favourite foods!
Pros of using Air Fryer:
- Air Fryer Cooks Food Faster: Air fryer cooks food faster compared to the conventional method. Since there is no oil, cooking or frying time is significantly reduced.
- Healthier Alternative: Air frying very much resembles deep fat frying in the sense that it gives you charred food. However as mentioned before, it does not need any added oil which means your food is healthier than conventional frying.
- Food comes out Crispy: As there are no added fats during cooking the food comes out crisp and not greasy. You can also add your preferred oil if you wish for even more flavour.
- Cleaning is Easy: It is very easy to clean. All you need is a soft cloth and some warm soapy water, but only if it is non-stick.
- Compact Size: Air fryers are quite small and compact, perfect for smaller households or those who do not wish to fill their kitchen with gadgets. They take up less space than conventional ovens and can be stored away easily when not in use.
Cons of using Air Fryer:
- The biggest disadvantage of the air fryer is that it can’t reheat food. The air fryer is designed for cooking small portions of food. So it is not ideal to reheat large amounts of food such as French fries or chicken wings.
- The second disadvantage is that the air fryer does not have a temperature dial. So you cannot control the temperature of the foods that are being cooked.
- Air fryers also cannot be used for making sauces and gravies, as the low temperature prevents any significant browning or caramelization from taking place.
Air Fryer Buying Guide in India : Types, Features, Tips and More
The following are some key features that you must keep in mind before buying an air fryer.Keep these things in mind, and you should have an easier time making a decision.
Size – The size of the air fryer is a very important factor. If you are buying it for your family, then you must buy one that has a bigger capacity as compared to an individual. However, if you are looking for something compact and easy to store, then you should purchase a smaller model.
Air Flow – This is another important factor. You should always check the air flow before buying an air fryer. A good airflow means that proper circulation of hot air will take place and your food will be cooked evenly throughout.
Auto shut-off – This feature is another important one. You should select an air fryer that lets you know when it needs to be refilled with oil, so your food doesn’t get overcooked or burnt. It is a good safety feature as well.
Basket – The basket of a fryer is where you put your food. You should check if the basket is made up of metal or plastic as this makes a lot of difference. Metal baskets are better than plastic ones as they conduct heat well, so they can help in retaining flavour and crispiness to ensure that your food stays fresh. Additionally, some air fryers offer an additional basket for deep frying. It is a good feature as it helps you save time and energy.
Frying Capacity – There are small air fryers that can hold only around 1 to 2 pounds of food, while others can hold up to 6 pounds of food at a time. If you frequently cook for a large number of people, then you should buy something with a bigger capacity.
Storage capacity – This is one of the last but not least important features to look for in an air fryer. As it involves cooking with hot oil, so you should always check if there is a receptacle where you can store oil when cooking. If there is no such feature, then you will have to dispose of it manually.
Additionally, variable temperature controls and timer settings can also be of great help in order to deliver perfect cooking results. In short, a good air fryer must have all the above features in order to serve you right.
Best Air Fryers in India – Frequently Asked Questions
Similar to every other appliance at home, you may also have a few questions about your Air Fryer. Listed below are the common FAQs, along with the answers. If you think of something which is not covered here, please let us know.
What is an Air fryer and How Does it Work?
An air fryer is a modern-day kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around the food and giving it a crispy, fried like texture. It can be used to cook anything from chicken wings, french fries, pizza and even cake!
Why are air fryers becoming popular now?
Air fryers are becoming popular for their ability to reduce cooking time while still providing tasty recipes. With an air fryer, it’s possible to make crispy oven-fried chicken in 10 minutes or less! Air frying is the perfect way if you’re looking for a healthier option than your typical deep-fryer but want the same delicious taste.
What are the top brands of air fryers in India?
1. Philips Air Fryer
2. Havells Air Fryer
3. Kenstar Air Fryer
4. Inalsa Air Fryer
Which Oil should I use in the Air Fryer?
Air Fryer cooking does not require the use of oils; however, there are many benefits to applying a little bit and they include: making sure that food doesn’t get stuck with each other while frying them. You can apply Coconut oil, olive oil or mustard oil according to your preference and this will add flavor as well as an extra layer for crispiness on top!
How to cool down the Air Fryer After Use?
The Air Fryer is designed to cool down itself automatically, but you can speed up the process by taking out the pan after cooking and filling it with cold tap water.
What Foods can I prepare in the air fryer?
You can make a variety of tasty fried chicken, roasted chicken and Frozen Foods such as nuggets! You also have the ability to grill vegetables like peppers, corncobs and zucchini which are great in making salads or side dishes. The only vegetable you cannot cook in an Air Fryer are those vegetables which require steam like carrots, beans, and broccoli because they would simply dry out too quickly if cooked any other way!
Thank you for reading this blog post on Best Air Fryers in India. If you have any questions about Air Fryers or how to choose one, feel free to reach out. We hope that the information we provided will help in your decision-making process when it comes time to purchase a new air fryer. As always, please share our posts on social media and tell us what else you’d like us to write about. Thanks again for taking the time today!